Spotify allows you to download music for offline listening if you have a subscription to Spotify Premium. You can download albums, playlists, and podcasts with Spotify Premium. For the free version of Spotify, you can download podcasts.
In this guide, we’ll go through the process of downloading your favorite songs for offline listening with a Spotify Premium account.
The cracked version of Spotify for iOS is called Spotify++. Compared to Spotify free, Spotify Premium allows you to:
However, it will cost you $10.99 per month ($5.99 for student and $16.99 for family) to subscribe to Spotify premium. With Spotify++, you can get to experience all these premium features for free.
With AppValley, you can download a tweaked version called Spotify++ to get premium features on your iOS device for free. AppValley is one of the best third-party app stores on iOS. In addition to Spotify++, you can download tons of other hacked, modified and tweaked iOS apps and games from AppValley. The coolest part is that you don't need to jailbreak your iOS device in order to install AppValley.
1. Click here or launch the Safari Browser and navigate to the official webpage of AppValley on your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
2. Clikc Install on the opened page.
3. Click Close and Go to Settings - Profile Downloaded.
4. Click Install. When the installation is finished, click Done.
5. Now the AppValley app is installed on your iOS. Launch AppValley. You may find Spotify++ in the Featured section.Tap the “GET” button next to the app to install the app. If you can't find it, tap Search and then enter Spotify.
6. Once the installation is over, navigate to Settings -> General -> Profiles, and trust the profile of Spotify++.
7. Launch the tweaked version of Spotify and log in your account, click Your Library - Account, you will find you have a PREMIUM account.
Above we explained how to download the cracked version of Spotify for free on iOS to get Spotify Premium features for free. When you use cracked version of Spotify on your iPhone, you get almost all the premium features of Spotify Premium.
But what should you do when you're an Andriod user? Downloading the cracked version of Spotify for Android is the answer. In this way, you don't need to root your Android phone, but it's easy to get Spotify Premium on Android for free forever.
This is an Android version of the hack Spotify that allows you to enjoy some of Spotify's premium features for free: on-demand songs, abroad, without ads. Once installed on your Android phone or tablet, you'll be able to play any Spotify song on demand without a premium account.
1. Download the latest Spotify Premium apk for free.
2. The file you download will be in zip format. Use the built-in file manager or any file explorer of your choice to extract/unzip the file. If you don't have one, try installing ES File Explorer. Search for it from your Android app store and install it.
3. Find the downloaded zip file and open it with ES Zip Viewer. Then follow the instructions to install the Spotify apk.
4. After installation, log in your account and now you can listen to songs on demand without ads.
Spotify free on Windows/Mac has 2 less restrictions than on iOS/Android: that is you can play any song freely and there is no shuffle play restriction on Windows/Mac. You can also skip unlimited songs.
Although above Spotify cracked versions allows you to enjoy partial Spotify premium features for free, the most important missing feature is that you still can't download Spotify songs for offline playback.
If you want to offline play Spotify music without premium, the best option is to download Spotify songs to MP3, M4A, etc. with professional Spotify music downloader.
Pazu Spotify Converter is such a professional Spotify music downloader that allows you to download Spotify songs without Premium. It can also convert Spotify to MP3 at a 5X speed with 100% original quality. Follow below steps and learn how to download Spotify music without premium.
Download, install and run Pazu Spotify Converter on your Mac or Windows. Log in your Spotify account with the built-in Spotify web player.
Use the integrated Spotify web player to search the songs, album, playlist or podcast you want to download. Click the Add to list button to load all songs in the album or playlist, uncheck the songs you don’t want to download if there are any.
Click the gear icon on the top right corner. Here you can select output format (AUTO(M4A)/MP3/AAC/FLAC/WAV/AIFF), choose output audio quality, customize the output path, organize the output files in various ways, rename output files and more.
Click Convert button to start downloading the Spotify songs to your local computer.
Once the conversion is done, you can find your Spotify songs downloaded as local files by clicking below folder button or directly going to the output folder you customized in the previous step.
Now you can play the Spotify songs on this computer with any compatible music player such as iTunes, VLC, Windows Media Players, etc. without ads. Or you can transfer them to your Android and iOS devices for offline playback. By doing so, you can keep Spotify songs forever on your iPhone and Android devices and enjoy Spotify premium features for free: unlimited skips, no ads, on-demand and offline playback.
Note: The free trial version of Pazu Spotify Converter enables you to convert the first three minutes of each song. You can remove the trial limitation by purchasing the full version.Buy Now Buy Now
Download and convert any Spotify songs, albums, playlists to MP3/M4A etc.Read More