How to transfer playlists from Deezer to Spotify? Many users find Spotify’s curated playlists, personalized recommendations, and social sharing options appealing. If you currently using Deezer and want to switch to Spotify without losing your playlists, you have come to the right place. In this article we will show you 2 ways to transfer Deezer playlists to Spotify.
To transfer your music from Deezer to Spotify, you can use a service like Soundiiz or SongShift. Both of these platforms support Deezer and Spotify, making it easy to transfer your playlists and music library between the two services. Here’s a general guide on how to use Soundiiz for this transfer:
1. Visit https://soundiiz.com/webapp/playlists in your browser. Log in or create an account.
2. Choose Deezer icon in the left side and click Connect. Log in your Deezer account in the pop-up window.
3. Once connected, click Playlists and choose the Deezer playlists you want to transfer to Spotify.
4. Choose Spotify as destination and log in your Spotify account. Confirm the transfer and wait for the process to complete. The time it takes depends on the number of tracks and playlists you’re transferring.
5. After conversion, check the playlist in Spotify. Due to differences in music catalogs or licensing agreements, certain songs may not be available on the destination platform. If there are songs not available in Spotify, you will get errors, since the songs can’t be matched.
Free version can only transfer playlists with no more than 200 tracks, so you may need a premium subscription for certain options like transferring larger playlists or complete music libraries.
Although some online tools allows you to transfer playlists from Deezer to Spotify, some song are missing or with wrong ID3 tags. The most stable ways is to download Deezer music to MP3 and then sync them to Spotify as local files.
Besides the millions of tracks Spotify offers, you can also use the app to play any audio file on your device. To enable that feature, make sure the songs is stored on your device and turn on “Local audio files”. Spotify supported audio formats including MP3, M4A, AIFF, WAV, etc.
To upload Deezer music to Spotify as local files, you will need to download Deezer to MP3 first. All you need is Pazu Deezer Music Converter.
Download, install and run Pazu Deezer Music Converter on your Mac. Click the Sign in button and log in your Deezer account.
The default output format is lossless M4A. Pazu Deezer Music Converter also supports converting Amazon Music to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV and AIFF.
Output File Name: name the songs with any combination of Title, Artist, Album, Playlist Index, Track Number. For example, if you choose Title and Artist, Tylor Swift’s song Lover will be named as Lover Tylor Swift.mp3.
Output Organized: organize downloaded songs by Artist, Album, Artist/Album or Album/Artist.
Follow the on-screen instructions to choose the playlist or album you want to convert. Click Add songs.
By default, all songs in the playlist/album will be checked. If there are songs you don’t want to convert, please uncheck the box. Then click Convert button to start downloading Deezer songs to the format you choose.
Click below folder icon to quickly locate the downloaded songs. Upload them to Spotify following above steps.
On the History window, you can view all downloaded songs by date, artist and album.
Download and convert Deezer songs to MP3, M4A, etcRead More