The default ringtone that came with your phone doesn’t always feel like it’s right for you. You may find it annoying, too similar to another sound, or just want something that suits you better. Fortunately, there are plenty of ringtones available for both Android phones and iPhones. You can even set custom ringtones.
Step 1. Open the Settings on your iPhone.
Step 2. Tap on “Sounds and Haptics”.
Step 3. Tap on “Ringtone.”
Step 4. There are some preset ringtones for you to choose.
Step 1. Open the Settings on your Android phone.
Step 2. Tap on “Sounds and vibration.”
Step 3. Tap on “Phone ringtone.”
Step 4. There are some preset ringtones for you to choose. To add a custom ringtone, tap Music on device or Video ringtones. Or tap Online ringtones to purchase one.
More and more use music streaming services nowadays. One of them is Amazon Music, as long as you are a Amzon Prime user, you have access to Prime Music’s 200 million songs catalog. You can stream them on compatible devices or download songs for offlime playback. If you want a more comprehensive music selection, then it’s worth stepping things up to Music Unlimited($7.99/month for Prime users), which offers a bigger library of songs.
However, you may find Amazon Music songs you have downloaded don’t appear in the “Music on device” list. This is bacause Amazon Music songs are DRM protected and can only be played within Amazon Music app. To use Amazon Music songs as ringtone, you need to convert Amazon Music songs to MP3 or M4A first.
Ondesoft Audio Recorder is the most convenient way to make a ringtone from a song in Amazon Music. You can use it to record the exaxt part of any song you want to make ringtone to.
1. Run Ondesoft Audio Recorder on your Mac.
2. Click Applications button to add Amazon Music.
3. Click the black triangle icon to choose output format: M4R for iPhone and MP3 for Android.
4. Play the Amazon Music song you want to make ringtone from.
5. Click the record button to start recording.
However, Ondesoft Audio Recorder is aonly available on Mac. If you only have Windows, try Pazu Amazon Music Converter.
Pazu Amazon Music Converter is a software that can be used to download music from the Amazon Music to MP3, M4A, AAC, FLAC, WAV and AIFF. With the help of this software, we can refer to our favourite music anytime from anywhere without even having the internet. So it has become a favourite app for all music lovers and the people who love listening to music now and then.
1. One of the most prominent attributes of Pazu Amazon Music Converter is its built-in Amazon Music web player that lets one download the songs without installing Amazon Music app. They just need to open the tool and browse or search the song or music on the built-in Amazon Music web player. It is going to help you get all your songs that can be downloaded and used at your convenience.
2. Another major feature that you can avail with the Amazon Music Converter is in the form of high-quality downloads. You can download Amazon Music to MP3 in 320kbps or 16/24-bit FLAC, WAV or AIFF.
3. You can also keep ID3 tags and metadata of the songs from the respective application. This means that you get your song downloaded with all the attributes available on the application. You get your songs with title, artist, genre, year, and album information with the help of the respective tool.
4. Last but not least, the downloading speed is quite high. This means that you get your songs downloaded in a matter of a second after you have provided all the information required in terms of song quality.
Follow below steps and learn how to download Amazon Music songs, albums and playlists to MP3, M4A, etc.
Download, install and launch Pazu Amazon Music Converter on your computer, then click the Sign In to log in to your Amazon account.
If you have purchased a license, click the key icon to register the converter. If not, continue using the trial version.
Click on the Gear icon on the top right corner to configure the output audio parameters. There are six audio formats, including M4A(AUTO), MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, and AIFF, for you to choose from. From there, you can change the bitrate for MP3 and AAC outputs.
Navigate the Amazon Music catalog to select the desired songs, albums or playlists you wish to download. Once you open an album/playlist and tap the red Add button suspended on the right side, you’ll be presented with the list of songs.
All songs in the playlist will be added by default. Click the check the box next to the track that you don’t want to convert.
Click the Convert button on the bottom right corner, and Pazu Amazon Music Converter will automatically download and convert Amazon Music tracks to the default folder on your computer.
When the conversion process finishes, you can browse all the converted songs in the history list by clicking on the icon. And now you’re prepared to stream your Amazon Music songs anywhere.
After downloading Amazon Music songs to MP3, synn them to your Android phone or iPhone, and then set them as ringtone.
How to make a ringtone from the download Amazon Music song?
1. Right-click on the song and in the pop-up menu, select Get Info.
2. A window with the details of the song file will appear. Click Options.
3. In Options, there are timecodes for Start and Stop. Check the Startcheckbox and enter the starting time. Then check the Stopbox and enter the end time. Click OK.
How to load the ringtone from the Mac to your iPhone?
1. Connect your iPhone to your Mac via USB.
2. Open a Finder window (press Command-N).
3. In the sidebar under Locations, you should find your iPhone. Select it.
4. Find your ringtone file (the one with the .m4r extension), and drag it over to the Finder window that has your iPhone selected.
5. A green “+” icon should appear on your cursor and the file that you are dragging. That means you will be adding it to your iPhone. Drop the file to install it.
6. Now open the Setting app on your iPhone, then tap Sound & Haptics > Ringtone, and it will appear at the top of the list.
Download Amazon Music to MP3, FLAC, etc.Read More