How to download Apple Music to PC
How to download Apple Mudic to PC ? Although Apple divides iTunes to 4 seperate apps (Apple Music, Apple TV, Apple Podcasts, and Apple Books apps) on Mac since macOS Catalina, on Windows, there is still only one app - iTunes, where you can access Apple Music, movies, podcasts and audiobooks.
How to access Apple Music from iTunes on Windows
Install iTunes from Microsoft Store or Apple website. Once it’s installed, open “iTunes” and select Account > Sign In from the menu. Sign in with your Apple ID and password. Click Browse to view Apple Music catalog and click For You to get recommendations tailored for you. To search the Apple Music catalog: Click in the search field in the top-right corner of the iTunes window, enter a word or phrase, then click All Apple Music.
How to download Apple Music songs from iTunes on Windows
To download an item to your computer, click the iCloud Download button next to the item. To view only your downloaded items, click Downloaded in the sidebar on the left. If you don’t renew your Apple Music subscription, downloaded items remain on your computer, but you can’t play them until you rejoin.
The downloaded Apple Music songs are saved to your PC, but in DRM-protected M4P format . You can only play them on this PC with iTunes app.
Music you download from Apple Music to your computer can’t be burned to a disc or added to a device, such as iPad or iPod. Music can only be downloaded to a device directly from Apple Music.
How to download Apple Music songs to other formats on Windows
As the DRM protected M4P has many limitations, can I download Apple Music songs to other formats such as mp3? The answer is yes.
Pazusoft Apple Music Converter is such as powerful tool that allows you to download Apple Music songs, albums and playlists to 320kbps MP3 with ID3 tags on your Mac and Windows.
About Pazusoft Apple Music Converter
Download Apple Music songs/albums/playlists to MP3, M4A, etc.
- Download Apple Music songs/albums/playlists to MP3, M4A, etc.
- Preserve 100% original quality.
- Keep all ID3 tags.
- Fast download speed.
- Multiple formats.
- 100% lossless quality.
Here's how to download songs, albums and playlists from Apple Music to MP3.
1. Download, install and run Pazusoft Apple Music Converter.
2. Choose playlists you want to download to mp3.
Part 2 Play Apple Music MP3 songs using the Roku Media Player
Playing Apple Music stored on a USB drive
- Transfer the DRM-free Apple Music MP3 songs to your USB device. Insert the USB device into the USB port on your Roku device.
- If Roku Media Player is not installed, you will be prompted to add it from the Roku Channel Store. If the channel is installed, an on-screen prompt will ask you to launch Roku Media Player.
- Select the icon for your USB drive.
- Press the Star button star button on Roku remote on your Roku remote.
- Select Audio as the media type to see new folders appear at the top level on the navigation screen.
Use free Roku mobile app for Android, iOS or Windows Phone
When you want to display personal media files on your TV screen, you may be able to use the Play on Roku feature built in to the free Roku mobile app for iOS and Android devices. Play on Roku lets you share photos, videos, and songs stored on your compatible mobile device to your Roku streaming player or Roku TV™. Use free Roku mobile app on your phone. Click “Play On Roku” from the pull-down menu in the mobile app and choose “Music.” You can play playlists, artists, albums or songs in the touch of a button!