Best Streaming Audio Recorder
Many individuals question if they can store the streaming songs on their personal devices or hard discs. It could be for a variety of reasons, such as when the internet connection goes down or to listen to music on an iPod, MP3 players, smartphones while out and about.
If you enjoy listening to music from websites or internet radio stations, you might want to record what you hear for later use. With the correct software or streaming audio recorder, you can capture audio from thousands of audio sources on the internet to quickly build up a digital music library.
There are many tools available online that can help you in recording audio music from various streaming services. You can easily record from streaming services like Pandora, Spotify, Apple Music, SoundCloud, Amazon Music, Grooveshark, and many more. The following list mentions a few of these tools:
1. Ondesoft Audio Recorder for Mac
Ondesoft Audio Recorder is a powerful and user-friendly audio recording software for Mac, that lets you record any streaming music from YouTube, Apple Music, Spotify, Vimeo, Pandora, Lastfm, GrooveShark, and other services. It allows you to capture and record audio from any Mac application like Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Skype, iChat, iTunes, Apple Music, VLC, QuickTime, FaceTime. Along with this, you can also grab the audio from a microphone or a CD player. Features of Ondesoft Audio Recorder:
1. Record audio from any of the apps available on the Mac.
- You can record audio from any application available on Mac. Applications like iTunes, Safari, QuickTime, Chrome, Firefox, and many others.
- If you want to capture audio from any video available online on Youtube or Vimeo, you can easily do it on your Mac.
- Ondesoft Audio Converter is an easily accessible streaming audio recorder for Mac that works effortlessly with online radio sites like Lastfm, Pandora, Grooveshark, iTunes, etc.
- If you are in an online meeting or a conference and want to record audio for future access, you can easily do it with Ondesoft Audio Converter. It can record digital phone calls from applications like Skype, FaceTime, iChat, Zoom, and many others.
- You can easily capture music from streaming services like Spotify, Amazon Music, Apple Music, Tider, Pandora, and many more. Recording music will help you listen to it endlessly without compromising the quality, without buying any streaming subscriptions on your device.
- If you want to record an audio part of a movie or a series, you can do it seamlessly from programs like VLC, QuickTime, etc.
- With Ondesoft Audio Recorder, you can record audio files or songs directly with the help of a microphone, record player or any external audio device is plugged in.
2. With Ondesoft Audio Recorder for Mac, you may demonstrate good reproductions.
- This streaming audio recorder supports all popular audio formats, including WAV, MP3, AAC, AU, AC3, FLAC, M4A, MATROSK, M4R, and OGG.
- It can record audio at a variety of sample rates ranging from 8,000 to 96,000 Hz.
- On a Mac, you can record sound, voice, music, or any other type of audio with the help of this streaming audio recorder.
- Ondesoft Audio Recorder recordings have real lossless audio quality, which means they sound like the original.
3. Ondesoft Audio Recorder lets you record and edit audio on your Mac in any way you like owing to the fully customizable interface.
- With the built-in Mac Audio Editor, you can get whatever you need: shorten your recordings by specifying the start and end positions.
- Alternatively, use the editing features on your Mac to edit and combine audio fragments into your unique recording.
- The simple interface lowers even the most complicated tasks to a few simple options that any user can easily understand.
- The built-in recording scheduler lets you specify start and end durations for recording on a Mac, making it ideal for lectures, band rehearsals, or any other form of long recording.
- The hotkey feature allows users to assign hotkeys that can be quickly used to start, pause, and stop recordings at any moment, making the recording process even easier and quicker.
4. Best streaming audio recorder available right now.
- You can easily record any audio file from any application, website, digital calling apps, and many more.
- The in-built audio editor lets you edit on the spot on your Mac.
- You can record in any format and can also record from 4 different applications simultaneously.
2. Pazusoft Apple Music Converter
It is a streaming audio recorder that records Apple Music, iTunes, Music, iTunes Audiobook, and Audible Audiobooks to MP3 or other popular formats. It allows you to effortlessly remove DRM from Apple Music while converting to other formats.
- You can seamlessly play audio files on any other devices without using iTunes/ Music app. Once you record audio in another format, you can keep it for unlimited time without a subscription.
- Songs in Apple Music are saved in M4P format that is DRM protected. With the help of the Pazusoft Apple Music Converter, you can remove DRM and save it in MP3 or any other format.
- It preserves 100% quality and all ID3 tags.
3. Pazusoft Spotify Converter
It is a streaming audio recorder that helps you record audio from Spotify at high quality so that you can listen to music files, audiobooks, podcasts seamlessly even after the expiry of your subscription.
- It allows you to record audio to MP3, M4A, WAV, and other popular formats. You need to drag the audio file to the converter's interface.
- It allows you to record audio file at a lightning speed of 320 kbps without any quality loss.
- This streaming audio recorder preserves ID3 tags and metadata like album name, song name, artist name, etc.
- It helps you remove DRM from the audio and lets you set the sample rate and the bitrate.
You can use any of the above tools to record music files, podcasts, audiobooks, calls, etc. All tools mentioned above preserves 100% quality and lets you enjoy audio file without any limitations.