How to play Apple Music on Echo Dot
If you are considering putting the Alexa voice assistant in every room of your home, the new Echo Dot is the most compelling and affordable case for choosing Alexa. It is small, but it allows you to make calls, control your smart home and play the occasional song or two. In terms of call quality and improved audio, it is one of the best smart speakers on the market for you. In addition to its low price-point, the Echo Dot is capable of playing music from Apple Music.
How to play Apple Music on your Echo Dot?
- Download the Amazon Alexa app from the App Store. Launch the Amazon Alexa app on your iPhone.
- Open Skills & Games page. Search for Apple Music. Tap Enable.
- Sign in to Apple Music. Once you've signed in, you'll be able to query Alexa for all your favorite music - just say, "Hey Alexa" to start listening.
If you have an active Apple Music subscription, you can easily play Apple Music on Echo Dot by the above method. However, Apple Music for Alexa is only available in 6 countries, including the United States, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and Japan. When you cancel Apple Music service, or your country doesn’t support Apple Music Alexa, how to play Apple Music on Echo Dot? To solve the problem, you need to convert Apple Music to a common format, then you can transfer and play them anytime and anywhere.
Pazusoft Apple Music Converter is highly recommended by many iTunes and Apple Music users. It is designed to convert Apple Music songs to MP3, FLAC, AAC, WAC, or other popular formats with lossless quality kept. By using Pazusoft Apple Music Converter, you can keep your favorite Apple Music songs on your Echo Dot, and enjoy them even your subscription ends. The following is the detailed tutorial to guide you on how to play Apple Music on Echo Dot via Pazusoft Apple Music Converter.
About Pazusoft Apple Music Converter
Download Apple Music songs/albums/playlists to MP3, M4A, etc.
- Download Apple Music songs/albums/playlists to MP3, M4A, etc.
- Preserve 100% original quality.
- Keep all ID3 tags.
- Fast download speed.
- Multiple formats.
- 100% lossless quality.
Part 1 Download Apple Music to MP3 format
Here's how to download songs, albums and playlists from Apple Music to MP3.
Step 1 Launch Pazu Apple Music Converter
Download, install and run Pazu Apple Music Converter on your Mac or Windows.
Click the key icon to activate the full version if you have purchased a license, otherwise you can only use the trial version.
Step 2 Log in your Apple Music account
Follow the on-screen instructions to sign in with your Apple ID.
Step 3 Choose output format
The default format is M4A in 256kbps. Apple Music Converter also supports MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV and AIFF. Click icon if you want to change output format or output folder.
Here you can also customize song name format with any combination of Playlist Index, Track Number, Title, Artist and Album.
Or set Pazu Apple Music Converter to archive output song with Artist, Album, Artist/Album or Album/Artist.
Step 4 Choose a playlist, artist or album you want to download
Follow the instructions to choose a playlist, artist, or album that you want to download.
Step 5 Add songs
Click the Add button to select songs for converting.
All songs in the playlist or album are selected by default. Uncheck the songs you don't want to download if there are any, then click Convert button.
If you are using the trial version, you will get below pop-up window indicating trial version limitations, just click Try if you haven't purchased a license.
The songs you selected will be downloaded to the format you want.
After conversion, click to quickly locate the DRM-free Apple Music songs.
Click to view all downloaded songs. You can check them by converted date, artist or album.
Part 2 How to upload converted Apple Music to Amazon Music?
- Download and install the Amazon Music desktop software(https://www.amazon.com/getamazonmusic). Enter your Amazon account’s details to open your Amazon Music library.
- Select “Upload” in the “Your Library” tab. Then drag and drop converted Apple Music files from the output folder into the app window. You can also click “Select Files” or “Select Folder” to browse your music.
- After selecting music to import, start uploading. Wait for it to complete.
- When the music uploads successfully, open your Amazon Music library and check for your imported songs.
Now, you can listen to the imported music on your Echo Dot.