Spotify allows both free users and premium users to create playlists and get personal and customized with the songs you listen to and love. You might spend a lot of time customizing your playlists, if you have to move to a new Spotify account or another music streaming service, it is best to transfer your Spotify playlists so that you will not lose them. If you are searching for solutions to transfer Spotify playlists from one account to another account, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, you will find 5 ways to transfer Spotify playlists to another account.
1. Open the Spotify app, and sign in your old Spotify account.
2. Right-click one of the playlists you want to transfer. From the menu, press the Collaborative Playlist option.
3. Once the playlist status is changed, right-click the playlist and press Share > Copy Spotify URL.
4. Log out the old account, sign in again using your new account. In the search bar, paste the Spotify URL you copied, then press the Enter key on your keyboard.
5. The playlist will appear, press the three-dots menu icon next to the Play button, and select the Save to Your Library option.
1. Open the Spotify app, log into your old Spotify account.
2. Drag and drop the playlist to the desktop of your computer. An HTML file of the playlist will be generated on your desktop.
3. Log into the new Spotify account on Spotify web player.
4. Double click the HTML file and you'll open the selected playlist online. Click the "Heart" icon to save it to your new Spotify library.
1. Log in to your old Spotify account on the web player, and your new account to the Spotify app.
2. Choose a Spotify playlist on the web player, right-click the playlist and click "Share > Copy Playlist Link".
3. Go to the Spotify app, and paste the playlist link in the search bar, then hit "Enter" on your keyboard.
4. Click the Heart icon to save the playlist to your library.
1. Make sure that every playlist on your old account is public. Log into your new account on the Spotify app, click "Search" and type in your old user profile.
2. Go into your old account profile. Right-click your preferred playlist and save it to your new Spotify library.
It is easy to transfer Spotify playlists to another account by the ways listed above. However, if you would like to play your Spotify playlists on other music players, you can try the Spotify downloaders like Pazu Spotify Converter.
Pazu Spotify Converter supports to download and convert Spotify OGG files as local MP3, M4A, OGG, WAV, AIFF, and FLAC files. Thus, the music files can be transferred to any device. It can remove the DRM with original quality and retain metadata such as title, year, artist and so on. Now follow the steps to learn how to transfer Spotify playlist to another account and another device.
Download, install and run Pazu Spotify Converter on your Mac or Windows. Log in your Spotify account with the built-in Spotify web player. The steps are the same whether you have the Mac or Windows version of Pazu Spotify Converter.
Use the integrated Spotify web player to search the songs, album, playlist or podcast you want to download. Click the Add to list button to load all songs in the album or playlist, uncheck the songs you don’t want to download if there are any.
Click the "Options" button on the top right corner. Here you can select output format (MP3/M4A/WAV/FLAC/OGG/AIFF), choose output audio SampleRate and BitRate, customize the output path, organize the output files in various ways, rename output files and more.
Click Convert button to start downloading the Spotify songs to your local computer.
Once the conversion is done, you can find your Spotify songs downloaded as local files by clicking below folder button or directly going to the output folder you customized in the previous step. You can transfer them to your file manager or manage them anywhere you want.
Note: The free trial version of Pazu Spotify Converter enables you to convert the first three minutes of each song. You can remove the trial limitation by purchasing the full version.Buy Now Buy Now
Download and convert any Spotify songs, albums, playlists to MP3/M4A etc.Read More